Lakes Regional MHMR Center proudly serving the communities of 15 counties in Northeast Texas with Mental Health, Mental Disability and Recovery Services.
Our Vision and Our Mission:
Lakes Regional MHMR Center will ensure access to services and support that enriches the lives of the individuals and families we serve, and we will be the first choice of citizens for mental health and mental retardation services.
Our pledge to everyone we serve:
With each and every Lakes Regional MHMR Center contact, you will experience:
- Sensitivity to your needs;
- caring, courteous, and prompt service;
- and respect for you and your personal information.
Lakes Regional MHMR Center Core Values:
At Lakes Regional MHMR Center, we believe in and operate under a set of core values. We feel that these values are what sets us a part from other providers.
- Self-determination in life decisions.
- Access to choices of services.
- Respect for each person served.
- Efficiency in how we do business.
- Integrity in all our relationships.
- Accountability to our communities with whom we do business.
Lakes Regional MHMR Center are proud to Support our Veterans, please find below a link to a great resource for assisting our Veterans to find services and benefits:
The Texas Veterans Portal
“Transition to Star Plus Managed Care Services for People with IDD”
The deadline for choosing a Managed Care Option is rapidly approaching (August 15).
Please see the attached link for information on MCO providers in your area:
MCO Provider Information
“For the provision of Mental Health Services, Lakes Regional Contractor List”